The Environment & Your Health Learn & have fun with science!!! Do you know how the environment affects our health, how it can lead to chronic diseases, and its interplay with increased new infections? Join young scientists who will give short talks about these topics in the pub!
Following speakers will be present:
- Minka Aduse-Poku, PhD candidate @ the Institute for Didactics in Biology, Title: “Green Infrastructure: A Lifeline/necessity for Climate Change Adaptation in Cities”
- Roberta Colapietro, PhD candidate @ CECAD, Title: “Time to Take Time Seriously – How the Environment is Affecting our internal clock”
- Tahira Aslan, PhD candidate @ CECAD, preliminary title: “How environmental influences affect fertility and fertility lifespan”
- Nihan Erden, PhD candidate @ CECAD, title: “Cheers to Sun-Kissed Skin: Unraveling the UV Mystery!”
- Dr Philip Antczak, Junior group leader @ CMMC, Title: tba
*pay-what-you-want ticket – 3€ = 1 tree